Seal of Safe Accommodation in front of COVID19 – Casa Clavería
We follow the Guidelines and Recommendations for the reduction of contagion by COVID19 in Rural Accommodation according to the Institute for Spanish Tourist Quality (ICTE) in collaboration with the Association for the Quality of Rural Tourism, sectoral organizations and companies, agreed with the Spanish Association of Labor Prevention Services, PRL Innovación and trade unions. Coordinated by the Secretary of State for Tourism, the Autonomous Communities and the Spanish Federation of Municipalities and Provinces. Especially all the general cleaning requirements of the establishment before and after the stay, reception rules, communication and customer information.
Casa Clavería has 4 double rooms for independent use, one of them with double bed, all with en-suite bathroom, TV, linen and complete equipment. All the rooms are air-conditioned.
Capacity of up to eight people with possibility of 2 extra beds.
Services included in the price of the accommodation:
- Living room with TV and a large variety of table games.
- Fully equipped kitchen-dining room, with home-fireplace, ceramic hob, electric oven, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, blender, toaster, juicer and all the full household of a usual home.
- Laundry and ironing room, with washing machine, tumble dryer and iron.
- Outdoor Patio of 180 m2 for parking, garden with pergola, garden furniture, barbecue, firewood, porch with a toilet and table tennis.
- All the interior rooms have individual air conditioning equipment.